Pallavi Mohapatra, PhD
Pallavi has 16+ years of collective experience in Marketing,Client Management,Process Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management. Pallavi has assertive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and she dealt with matters, responsibly and transparently throughout her career. She is presently leading a team of very energetic and dynamic professionals with the vision to increase the reach of AIT Extension’s Executive and Professional Education in the region using digital platforms.
As a seasoned technical professional with expertise and interest in diverse but largely interconnected subjects like Machine learning and its real-world applications,CMMI process compliance, Software Quality Assurance Process Automation, Project and software development life cycle, Web and Content Management System guidelines.Pallavi brings her creative and innovative thinking with effective management and goal setting abilities combined with superior leadership, team building, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Currentlyas the Director of Marketing at AIT Extension, Pallavi is responsible for promoting AIT Extension and its professional education programs in the region. She brings in innovative ideas including the digital marketing and social media to showcase AITX’s past and ongoing activities. She also manages the AIT extension website and database pool of all professional courses, resources and clients.
- As a Service Account Manager at the THAICOM PLC, she was responsible for Customer Relationships and handling direct client interactions, Technical Training for resolving matters relating to the very complex field of Satellite communication and broadcasting.
- During her work at KPIT Cummins, she kept a strong profile on Project planning and management and implementation, Process Engineering, and quality audit and management where she also got trained in Project Management and Quality Audit and was recognized as aProfessional Quality Auditor.
- She was also a Software quality assurance engineer at Mindfire Solutions, where she used to develop automated testing environments for software auditing and quality before delivery to the clients.
- Holds a Ph.D. degree with specialization in the latest Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications in the Public Health sector and holds a master’s degree in Information Communication Technologies from Asian Institute of Technology.