Syed Muntasir Husain Bokhari
Well known as Nabeel brings with him 12+ years of working experience in international organizations to his consultancy services. He is challenged to be proactive, self-confident, independent, team spirited, and self-motivated. Proven ability to work well on his own initiative and can work to meet tight deadlines. Over the period of time, he has developed excellent interpersonal skills including listening, sharing ideas, and being self-reflective, flexible, self – motivating, and can work to meet tight deadlines.
Passionate about sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas, Nabeel is dedicated on converting his academic, practical, and professional knowledge into his consultancy services. Most of his career he has worked in international organizations dealing with different cultures and nationalities. His experiences and focus of consultancy services are a mixed of practical skills such as website and database designing and deployment; technical abilities such as course content creation, proposal writing; and management services of leading diversified teams, and an enthusiastic trainer as a certified project management professional (PMP). Besides, as part of his doctoral degree he is also conducting research on individual employee innovation by looking at the relationship between individual employee’s emotional intelligence, work relationships, and open innovation.
- Currently leading the highly motivated Project Development team at AIT Extension.
- As consultant to UN and donor agencies, converted several standalone database systems to online database management systems as well as websites using well-known content management system.
- Led the sales and marketing team of a private organization to enhance the sales service. Helped developing the sales and marketing strategy, lead generation plan, customer satisfaction protocols, and after sales service policies.
- Coordinated, managed, and trained over 100 executive education courses participated by 1000+ participants from different parts of the world. One of the major achievements is, as a certified PMP, trained 100 power sector project engineers as one of the lead instructors.
- Developed course contents, training materials, reports and the final reports for donor agencies, clients, and partners.
- Providing website and software related solutions for private organizations as IT consultant.
- Supported the design, development, and maintenance of the main website of UNESCAP as the Sub-web Administrator.