Thaniya’s Consultancy bio
Having been in executive development programs and consultancy projects for 15+ years, Thaniya constantly explores various disciplines to broaden her own project and consultancy pursuits, integrating an educational technology background with curriculum and training design and development. Her current areas of interest and exploration are entrepreneurship, sustainable consumption production, digital marketing, and branding. She begins projects by thoroughly researching and then developing her ideas through creative thinking.
Thaniya incorporates results-based program design, management, and implementation. In particular, she has good experience in leading participatory planning and decision making in the context of multi-stakeholder programs for developing countries throughout Asia. She also serves as a project lead with the government agencies and other constituencies. Moreover, she also trains in soft skills, graphic design, and desktop publishing courses.
- Project member of the Power Sector Capacity Development Programme (PSCDP), Ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources of Bangladesh.
- Project member of the Energy Distribution Services Management and Technology Program (EDSMAT), Pakistan
- Project member of the ICT Development Project for the National University of Laos funded by SIDA/SAREC
- Project member and field trip leader of the Public Administration Capacity Building Project for high-ranking officials of the Government of Bangladesh
- Project member of the Geo-Reference Database Development and Design in Land Use/Cover Modeling for four provinces in Thailand for the Department of Environmental Quality Promotion, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- Trainer of the Design and Development of Instructional and Promotional Materials course
- Trainer of Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design course
- Trainer of E-Learning and Courseware Development course
- Trainer of Communication and presentation skills course
- Trainer of Office management skills course
- Co-facilitator in Results-Focused Project Design and Management
Education and professional development background
- B.A. from Silpakorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Master's degree in Educational Technology from Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Certified Co-facilitator in Results-Focused Project Design and Management (conducted by the Asian Development Bank) Asian Development Bank/ Luang Prabang, Lao PDR
- Training of Facilitators in Results-Focused Project Design and Management (conducted by the Asian Development Bank)/ Bali, Indonesia
- Train-the-trainer workshop on Introduction to ERP with Global Bike Inc. 2.1 SAP University Alliances together with Taylor university, Malaysia
- Graphic Design and Desktop Publishing Training Programs, Siam Computer (Thailand), Bangkok/ Thailand