No one can deny that businesses are currently operated under disruptive environments because of the rapid advancement of digital technology. The digital technologies are being used by industries, service sectors and public affairs to make faster decisions and to ease business processes. Data and smart-connected devices are enabled by high speed and intelligent computational software that can analyze complex data set and share them with users.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is more than just another buzzword, it is a fast-growing technology that is changing industries and job functions around the world. It is gradually introducing itself to all aspects of daily life and has a very broad range of applications across a multitude of industries. The need and use of artificial intelligence is becoming a required skill set in many fields.
AIT Extension, in close collaboration with BlockChain Lab. ai is grateful to announce a public course on AI. This course will raise awareness of the audience of “what AI is”, components, mechanic/functionality and application of AI in industries and businesses. The course will help them to sense/make the connection of the use of AI to help business processes and help organization to perform better. Including how we can apply AIT to create social impacts.
The 3-day short course on AI aims to provide the audience the following:
- The audience are aware of “what AI is”, components, mechanic/functionality and application of AI in industries and businesses;
- They can make sense / make the connection of the use of AI to help business processes and help organization to perform better;
- Have clear perspectives how AI can impact organizations and businesses, and also impact to them being part of the organizations;
- From case examples, the audience are able to map to the needs in their organizations to start thinking about using AI – to reduce costs, to make business faster and to make business process easier;
- The audience share their vision on allocation of AI, based on business challenges, problems or opportunity they have, and
- Address the question that how organization should prepare for skills to handle AI
The tuition which covers cost of resource inputs, set of training materials, refreshments during the training sessions, airport transfers and minor medical expenses at AIT Medical Clinic (if necessary) and accident insurance. The tuition fee does not include accommodation, DSA & Air-fare.
For AIT Alumni the Tuition fee is US$ 500/ THB 15,500- per person
For other applicants the Tuiton fee is US$ 1,000/ THB31,000 - per person.
Admission Officer,AIT Extension