Use Promo Code AIT to get 15% discount!!
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will give you the tools to use the process improvement methodologies of lead six sigma, with both theoretical and practical components. This is the second of the three-part USC Marshall Lean Six Sigma certification program. Yellow Belt certification is not required for this Green Belt certification course. This course will be conducted online. A link to the meeting will the provided after registration by email.
Lean Six Sigma is a widely-used methodical approach to improve business performance by reducing waste and increasing efficiency. With today's companies facing continually rising costs and increasing competition, Lean Six Sigma certified professionals have become increasingly desirable in Operations/ Supply Chain Management and Consulting roles.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will dive deeply into the universally practiced process improvement methodologies of Lean Six Sigma, with both theoretical and practical components. This course will first teach participants the Lean Six Sigma methodologies, then have the participants successfully implement process improvement on live projects they bring to the course. With the instructors' guidance, students will use data collection and analysis skills and enact quantifiable improvements for their chosen projects.
Who Should Attend:
Week 0: Wednesday, June 23, 6-7 PM Introduction to Course & Introduction to Lean
Friday, June 25 – Asynchronous recording will be available (Week 1 Content)
Week 1: Define Phase, Managing the Project
Wednesday, June 30 at 6 pm - 9 pm PST – Synchronous, Live Session, Discussion
Friday, July 2 – Asynchronous recording will be available (Week 2 Content)
Week 2: Measure Phase
Wednesday, July 7 at 6 pm - 9 pm PST – Synchronous, Live Session, Discussion
Friday, July 9 – Asynchronous recording will be available (Week 3 Content)
Week 3: Analyze Phase
Wednesday, July 14 at 6 pm - 9 pm PST – Synchronous, Live Session, Discussion
Friday, July 16 – Asynchronous recording will be available (Week 4 Content)
Week 4: Improve Phase
Wednesday, July 21 at 6 pm - 9 pm PST – Synchronous, Live Session, Discussion
Friday, July 23– Asynchronous recording will be available (Week 5 Content)
Week 5: Control Phase
Wednesday, July 29 at 6 pm - 9 pm PST – Synchronous, Live Session, Discussion
Final sent on July 31, 2021
- On Fridays, each week discussion sessions will be held (approximately 1.5 hours to 2 hours). During these sessions, a high level content review for people to ask questions and then will review the case study for that week, answer questions on the homework, and have opportunities to see the tools being used.
Participants will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification upon successful completion of this course.
What the certification course will teach you:
- Actual models and strategies to implement lean six sigma into any real-world situation.
- How to organize and lead a Six Sigma project.
- How to use the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology in practice.
What will you be able to do upon certification completion?
- Apply the rigorous valuable methodology in a real-world situation.
- Create tangible value for your company by increasing efficiencies.
- Improve business acumen in logistics and efficiencies, and stand out from your industry competition.