This 3-day program will examine the fundamentals and practical aspects of treaty and facultative reinsurance. In addition to the nuts and bolts of reinsurance, you will learn from a practicing treaty reinsurer on ways to assess a reinsurer’s financial security and how a reinsurer would evaluate your treaty program and price them.
- Assessing Reinsurers’ Financial Security
- Factors Influencing Reinsurers’ Evaluation and Pricing of Treaty Program
- Type of Reinsurances
- Proportional Treaty
- Non Proportional Treaty
- Setting Retentions and Concept of Graded Retention.
- Facultative Reinsurance
- Treaty Accounting and Statistics
Key Learning Objectives:
- Know how to assess reinsurers and how they evaluate and price your reinsurance;
- Differentiate the different types of reinsurance;
- Explain the features of each type and how and when to use them;
- Understand how to set net retention;
- Highlight the main parts of a facultative contract and a treaty contract and key clauses;
- Appreciate the importance of proper and efficient accounting, claims statistics and treaty portfolio management.
Dates and Venue:
25th – 27th September 2019 at Ambassador Hotel, Sukhumwit 11, Bangkok, Thailand.
Fee:THB 34,700 (Local) (Included VAT7%)
USD 1,500 (Overseas)*
*This price includes 4 nights’ accommodation cost; check-in: 24th September 2019 and check-out: 28th September 2019, breakfast, lunch and course materials.
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS 23 August
THB 31,200 (Local)(Included VAT7%)
USD 1,300 (Overseas)*
Application Deadline on 6th September 2019
Term of service / Cancellation policy
The organizer reserves the right to change and/or circumstances or low enrollment. Cancellation after Sep 6, 2019 we shall honor your 50% refund request.
Registration link is https://joo.gl/IVw3Q
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Ms. Arjin Piromrak
AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 4 Klong Luang
Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand