REGISTRATION & FEE:
- Early Bird Registration before 31st October 2021: USD 500
- Regular Registration Fee: USD 550
- Last Application: 8th November 2021
Small and medium-sized companies can achieve sustainable growth, cost-saving and lessen risk when they practice business transparency and integrity. There are evidence and best practice from around the world when SMEs embed integrity into business strategy and prevent misconduct on day-to-day routine, their competitiveness and visibility are strengthened.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Learn and exchange knowledge to develop concrete internal processes for compliance on business integrity. As business leaders, create a holistic view and prepare company culture, policies and procedure to promote informed corporate governance and transparency.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Trends of Global Policies and Regulations - Case examples
- Responsibilities of Board and Senior Management of Business Entity
- Framework of Business Integrity
- Operational and Function Aspect within SME
- Business Integrity - Pathway to Create Responsible Business
- Master classes, Deliver by Speakers from Business Sector
- Case studies
Approach and tools to develop strategic framework to create business integrity system in the companies. Articulate business integrity substances to create policies and standards which address global trends and practices. Shared experience on company solution’s to combat corruption.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
CEO, Managing Partner Manager, Board Member, HR, Business Owner
DATE: 13th-28th November 2021 (15 hours)
Ms. Warindhorn Wachirasiri
Assistant Director, AIT Extension
Asian Institute of Technology