REGISTRATION & FEE:
- Early Bird Registration before 24th September 2021: USD 400
- Regular Registration Fee: USD 450
- Last application: 1st October 2021
Innovation, technology disruption and highly connected societies generate new knowledge faster than before. Knowledge sharing can happen all the time by using personal digital devices, like mobile phone, tablet and internet. Trainers' roles have drastically shifted from instructor to facilitator, and yet, to knowledge worker and influencer.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Learn cutting edge approach to training design and packing knowledge products. Apply modern tools and learning technologies to enhance thinking and practical skills.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN:
- Advanced Instructional Design
- Technology-Aided Learning Environments and Heutagogy
- Packing of Knowledge Bodies for Virtual Delivery
- Techniques for Online Mentoring and Learning Facilitation
- Building Knowledge Substance in Digital Platforms
- Trainer, Change Maker and Influencer
- Learning Management System (LMS) Environments for Training
- Virtual Practicum and Case Studies
DATE: 4th-27th October 2021 (15 hours)
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
HR Manager, Head of Department, Supervisor, Quality Manager, Change Agent & Influencer, Trainer/Instructor, Online Learning Administrator, and Online Learning System Developer
Learn approach to design training programs and methods of subject delivery in the new-normal environments. Various of learning platforms and solutions that enhance concrete achievement of employee training strategies.
Ms. Warindhorn Wachirasiri
Assistant Director, AIT Extension
AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology