This 10-day training program is designed to enhance understanding and introduce suitable tools and processes for project monitoring and evaluation. The focus of the training is on the understanding of the entire nature of the recent M&E platform, measures for evaluation, techniques for information gathering and data collection. The program addresses key elements for program evaluation and approach for making meaningful analysis of outcomes.
This professional development course aims to strengthen and enhance participants’ knowledge and skills in project management, developing performance monitoring and evaluation framework. After completion of this training program, participants will be able to:
- develop a comprehensive understanding on the importance of M&E and application to determine outcomes;
- identify and select measures progress of projects in accordance with different levels of project aims and objectives;
- review and choose appropriate tools for information gathering and surveys;
- review methods for presentation of findings and for information dissemination during reporting; and
- exposure to best practices in Thailand.
Course Director :Ms. Narumon Wangnai
Course Coordinator: Ms. Chatchata Prasongsuk