This Short-Term International Exposure Visit Program is on the Evaluation and Assessment of Annual Performance in Public Sector - experiences from Vietnam & Japan (Batch II) has been designed to visit Vietnam and Japan to learn how public sector performance assessment is done there. The program will be coordinated by AIT Extension of the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand and will be organized in two countries namely Vietnam and Japan. The aim of this exposure visit program is to equip participants with knowledge on public sector performance assessment in other developing and developed countries like Vietnam and Japan.
Assessing and Evaluating Public Sector Performance System in Japan and Vietnam (what?)
- Policy relevance/implications of Public Sector Performance Assessment (what?)
- Key Institutes or Departments (Ministry) responsible for assessing and evaluating the performance in Public Sector (who?)
- Key factors in designing a Public Sector Performance Evaluation and Assessment System (how?)
- Key performance indicators used to monitor annual or periodical performances (how?)
- Implementation and follow up recommendations on the agreement and evaluation (impacts/outcome?)
The main focus of this international exposure visit program will be towards experiential learning that covers sharing of experiences combining study and exposure visits along with few required technical input sessions.