The FIDIC training modules have been designed to offer a complete up-to-date review of the effective understanding and use of the FIDIC contracts currently in use and include:
- Overview of Implementation and Management of FIDIC practices and contracts.
- Practical use of FIDIC conditions of contracts, including providing essential contractual know-how for working on today’s international projects.
- Management of claims and disputes resolution under the FIDIC contracts - ensuring users of FIDIC contracts can manage claims and disputes.
- Understanding DABs (Dispute Adjudication Boards) - Enabling all parties to understand and manage the DAB process.
- Management and administration of FIDIC contracts - Ensuring that FIDIC contracts are managed and administered correctly.