The specific objectives of the short course are that, at the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Relate project monitoring and impact evaluation substances and practices with project cycle management;
- Be acquainted with holistic approach in project design, mapping of end results and approach for measuring the results;
- Prioritize key measures and indicators used for determining project impacts;
- Be familiar with tools and techniques for project monitoring and evaluation – shortterm, medium-term and long-term; and
- Broder perspectives on the framework and the use of data for reporting and information dissemination.