The tentative training topics in this online course cover:
Module-1: Introduction to Total Quality Management (TQM)
- To provide the concept of Total Quality Manage-TQM and PDCA cycle concept
- To understand the Quality concept in the Big picture, start with Quality Planning, Quality Control, and Quality Improvement and continue with Quality Planning like the PDCA cycle.
- To understand how "such poor quality" processes contribute to operating costs.
Module-2: Understand Cause and Effect
- To provide the understanding between Cause vs. Effect by focusing on the cause rather than effect to understand different types.
Module-3: Type of Data
- To explain data types in the process and the importance of data collection and plan.
- Be able to translate data into information for the decision-making process.
Module-4: Root Cause Analysis Methodology
- Thoroughly explain and practice the actual case with the 8 RCA steps- reference from the 8D approach,
- To understand and apply problem-solving, continuous coaching and mentoring as needed.